For Tour Operators:
- Manage all product content in one place: Text, photos & videos, map locations, categorization, etc. Translate to any language, and push changes instantly to channels and partners.
- Manage multiple rates, currencies and offers across different channels using Bokun’s flexible pricing features.
- Manage your resources and inventory and publish real-time availability. Create combo products by combining your products with partner products. Easily add optional add-ons to upsell and allow travelers to customize your products.
- Many other functions
- Layout of Traveler Bokun have been built and base on “modern layout” of Traveler Theme. A friendly interface that helps customers to have good experience when booking the tour.
- The booking information will be sent to customer’s email that entered in checkout.
Service Fee: The service fee is calculated as 2.9% of your total online booking value for the month. Bokun won’t charge for cancelled and refunded bookings.
More information https://bokun.io/
I. How to install and Traveler Bokun
Step 1: When you have purchased this Add-on, extract this and you will see three files folder
Step 2: Click on “Upload Plugin” in dashboard and upload traveler-bokun.zip file
Step 3: Activate the plugin
- Setting System
-Access to Theme Setting -> API Configure -> Bokun
- Bokun URL: Enter Bokun URL
- Access Key: Enter the access key
- Secret Key: Enter the secret key
- BokunSearch Result Page: Select page to show search result for Bokun
- Bokun Single Page: Select page for single Bokun
- Bokun checkout Page: Select page for checkout
- Bokun successfully booking page: Select page for successful booking
- Radius of search: Distance from location to experience (km)
- Autofill User Data: Turn on/off get user data
- Currency Name: Select the Currency name you want
- Currency Symbol: Enter currency symbol
- Currency Position: Control the position of currency symbol
- Thousand Separator: Specifies what string to use for thousand separator
- Decimal Seperator: Specifies what string to use for decimal point
- Currency decimal: Set the number of decimal point.
Note: If you use a test account, you need to select the same currency name as the default currency you installed on the bokun when you set the price for the experience.
2. Setup page for Bokun
-Pages to setup for Bokun: Search result page, single page, checkout page, booking success page
– Select Pages -> Add New
– Choose Template and set features image
– Select Element for pages
- ST Bokun Sidebar Form Search and ST Bokun Search result Settings for Bokun Result Page
- ST Bokun Single Experience for Bokun Single Page
- ST Bokun Checkout for Checkout Page
- ST Bokun Booking Success for Booking Success Page
Note: When you have done setup the page, please do not forget access to Setting -> Permalink -> Save change to let Traveler Bokun working well.
– In The Home Page, setup the search form for Bokun
- Search Form Type: choose Mix service
- Title Tab: Enter title
- Service: Choose Bokun
- Save setting.
– After successfully setup. The search form with Traveler Bokun will be like this
III. Tutorial videos
1. How to create a new Activity on Bokun
2. How to set up Bokun Pages
3. How to make a tour booking with Traveler Bokun
4. How to create checkout form on Bokun
TRAVELER BOKUN CHANGELOG
– [Bug fix] Error when installing
– [Bug fix] Change priority action hook
– [Improve] Setup the single page