Traveler offers several types of blog post including standard, image, gallery, video, audio, quote and link. With these features, you can emphasize your post as texts, images, slider, audio, link or video conveniently. Your posts can also easily classified into groups/topics with the Categories function. The News will be organized in a very smart and creative way. To create blog posts, see our instructions below.
Step 1 – In your Dashboard, go to Posts, Add New
Step 2 – Enter the post’s title and content in the editing field.
Step 3 – Choose Post Format in the right corner. It is default as Standard.
Step 4 – Depends on each particular format you choose to use specific button/field to add content for posts.
Step 5 – Add Categories: To assign it to the post, check the box next to the Category name.
Step 6 – Add Tags: Type the words to be tagged, separate multiple tags with commas.
Step 7 – Choose Featured image: click “Set Featured Image”, then choose an image for your post.
Step 8 – When you finished, click Publish to save and publish the post.
- Standard – This is the default style. The post only displays main text, featured image will be only displayed on the blog homepage.
- Image – The post shows text with image. Use Add Media button below post’s title to add pictures.
- Gallery – The added images are showed in slider (gallery) on top of the post. Use Slider button to add images.
- Video – The post shows a video on top. Paste the video URL in the Media URL box.
- Audio – The post shows text with audio. Paste the audio URL in the Media URL box, then a music player will be displayed on the top of the post.
- Quote – The post’s content shows text being quote. Use the ” symbol” on the toolsbar.