From version 2.7.8, we have added a new option like “Disable availability check” for hotel service.
- This option allows to disable availability check in hotel search results, and not use ‘st_room_availability’ table in the query. This function can make faster query and the search results page loading and increases the user’s experiences.
- According to our calculations, this option makes the query 9 times faster.
- This change will also make some of the features change like below:
- Do not hide hotels not available in that search.
- Price is shown by min price or average price. The price is calculated from the base price of all rooms of each hotel.
Example: This hotel is 3 rooms:
– Min price is: $130
– Average price is: $234
It will show in the search results:
Note: This price is a relative price (reference price). When customers access to each room, the price will be displayed the current price.