Select the layout for Search result Rental: Allow you choose a layout for the rental detail page.
Go to Traveler Setting > Rental Options > Select Layout for single Rental.
Below are necessary Elements in creating a Search Result Layout
- ST Rental Head Search :Name a Title for each Search Result. For example: Search Results in Ha Long bay.
- ST Rental Content Search : Searh Results be shown in Grid or List. Default: Grid.
ST Single Search:
- Title Form Search : Give Search form a name
- Select Form Search : Choose Rental if this page is used for rental search.
- Form’s direction : Vertical of Horizontal. Recommended Vertical.
- Style : 2 options: Normal or Large
- Show box shadow : Turn on/off the shadow of search box
- Field Size : Choose the size of a field search
You are recommended to use ST Filter instead of Widgetised Sidebar.
There are several sub-elements added by clicking “+” inside ST Filter element: ST Filter Price, ST Filter Rate, ST Filter Hotel Star Rating, ST Filter Taxonomy.
The number of sub-elements is up to you, so it’s not compulsory to add all of them.
Here is a tutorial video of how to create a Rental Search Result Layout.