Select the layout for single Rental: Allow you choose a layout for the rental detail page.
Go to Traveler Setting > Rental Options > Select Layout for single Rental
Create A Single Rental Layout
Step 1 – Navigate to Layouts and click Add New
Step 2 – Input a new name for your layout, then find the Layout Options box
Step 3 – Select Rental Single from the Layout Type dropdown list
Step 4 – Use Tour element to build content
Step 5 – Once you are done, be sure to Publish each page you create.
We have 3 available layouts for you to use.
Rental style 1
Rental style 2
Rental style 3
Single Rental Layout contains :
- ST Rental Header : Title of accommodation on Database
- ST Rental Price : The cost of renting an accommodation
- ST Rental Photo: Upload accommodation-related photos.
- ST Rental Detail Review Summary : Summarize the most review per accommodation
- ST Rental Book Form : Add booking form for renting an accommodation
- ST Rental Attribute : Add more suitabilities and amenities, namely air conditioning, parking lot, pet policy, etc allowed in each accommodation.
- ST Post Data : Show description of accommodation from Database
- ST Rental Review : Review on accommodation
- ST Rental Nearby : Search other accommodations near the current one.
Here is a tutorial video of how to create a Single Rental Layout.