Traveler All Import is function which allows you makes it easy to bulk import your your property listings to the theme in less than 10 minutes.
The left side shows all of the fields that you can import to and the right side displays a property listing from your XML/CSV file. Then you can simply drag & drop the data from your XML or CSV into the activity fields to import it.
The importer is so intuitive it is almost like manually adding a property listing in activity.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE THE traveler ALL IMPORT
- Allows you can import other data site into the traveller site
- Automatically find the property location using either the property address or the latitude and longitude.
- Import property features, type, price and status to activitys’ property search dropdowns.
- Easily import gallery images, property attachments, sliders, and property videos.
- Supports files in any format and structure. There are no requirements that the data in your file be organized in a certain way. CSV imports into Traveler all import are easy no matter the structure of your file.
HOW TO SET FOR THE TRAVELER ALL IMPORT
- To setup for plugin, please download the following link: http://shinetheme.com/demosd/extension-traveler/traveler-all-import.zip
- Plugin > Add New > Upload plugin. After choose file.
- After completing. Click active that plugin.
- To use for all import please see the following video.
Traveler ALL IMPORT EDITOR
Traveler all import is fully compatible with the free version of WP All Import.
Howerver, Traveler all import includes the following features:
Import files from a URL: Download and import files from external websites, even if they are password protected with HTTP authentication.
Cron Job/Recurring Imports: WP All Import Pro can check periodically check a file for updates, and add, edit, delete, and update the your property listings.
DEVELOPERS: CREATE YOUR OWN ADD-ON
This Add-On was created using the Traveler all import for WP All Import. We’ve made it really easy to write your own Add-On.
Don’t have time? We’ll write one for you.
We do not handle support in the WordPress.org community forums.
We do try to handle support for our free version users at the following e-mail address:
E-mail: [email protected]
Support for free version customers is not guaranteed and based on ability.