Expedia.com is a travel website owned by Expedia Inc. The website can be used to book airline tickets, hotel reservations, car rentals, cruises, vacation packages and various attractions and services via the internet or telephone agents. The site uses multiple global distribution systems like Amadeus or the Sabre reservation systems for flights and for hotels, Worldspan and Pegasus, along with its own hotel reservation system for contracted, bulk-rate reservations.
The website initially launched on October 22, 1996 as the first Microsoft internet property. In 2001, Bill Gates decided to spin off the property to become a public company.
In September 2014, Expedia Inc. partnered with Citigroup and created the Expedia+ card whose members can earn bonus points and earn benefits and priority customer service through the website.
You can follow these steps bellow to intergrate that system to the theme.
1. Register account: You can register new in this link: expedia.com/p/network-affiliate
2. After logged in, move the mouse to Account item at the top menu bar and select Website item.
3. Click on Add Website button and add your site info to these fields. Click on Save button after finished.
4. You will have a code for the form.
5. Open this link: https://www.expedia.com/marketing/widgets/searchform/ and use the code at PID field to build the search form.
You can select type of service to use in the form by tick on the box and custom the style for your form at setting bellow.
After finished building your search form, you will have a html code of your form style. Just copy it.
6. Go to Traveler Settings > API Configure > Expedia tab and paste the html code to Search form code field.