Page Function is one of important data, it companions with Booking Function and some feature on your site.
If you want to reduce the number of page, you have to notify some page function below and never delete it if you are using default theme feature.
Setting Page on Theme Option
- My account dashboard page: Setup page as dashboard page of Function page :User setting
- Redirect to after login: Setup page to show after user logs in
- Redirect to after logout: Setup page to show after user logs out.
- Enable popup login and Register: TURN ON this option if you want to use Form Login/Register style Popup instead of Page Login
- User login: Setup user login page.
- User Register: Setup Register page.
- Reset Passwords: Setup Reset password page
- Checkout Page Setup checkout page.
- Payment Success Page Setup page shown for user’s successful payment confirmation.
- Order Confirm Page Setup page shown to confirm user’s order.
- Terms and Conditions Page Setup terms and conditions page.
NOTE: All pages should be created before being selected in Page Options. To create Pages: Dashboard > Pages> Add New
Create the function Page
To create these pages above, you just need Click on Page > Add new, then select the corresponding template you want