Traveler’s item support is a service provided by Shinetheme on ThemeForest and CodeCanyon. Having support for your purchased item means that we – Traveler will be available to you – the buyer to iron out any potential issues buyers have in using the item.
For more information about Traveler’s item Support, please check out our Item Support policy.
What are my Item Support options?
The support options available to you depend on when you make the support purchase.
- A support upgrade is 6 months of additional support that can be purchased at the time of buying Traveler on Themeforest.
- A support extension is 6 months of support that can be purchased at any time after the initial purchase of the Traveler, provided the current support period hasn’t expired.
- A support renewal is 6 months of support that can be purchased after any existing support for a support period has expired.
To be eligible to extend or renew the support you must have less than 6 months of support remaining. You will then be able to purchase a support extension or renewal from the Downloads or Item page. The cost of support is determined by the type of support and is calculated as a percentage of the Traveler price
How do I renew or extend my support?
In order to extend or renew Traveler’s support offering, you must have less than 6 months of the existing support period remaining.
To renew the support component on an item, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your account
- Hover over your username and click ‘Downloads’ from the drop-down menu.
- The downloads section displays a list of all the items purchased using your account, include Traveler.
- Click on ‘Renew support now!’ or ‘Extend now’ next to the Traveler item and that’s it!
Why can’t I extend or renew support for an item? It’s normally because you have more than 6 months of support remaining on your current support grant
Extend ShineHelp Support
If you bought the Extension support but when you go to our support system Shinehelp and receive: Your support term has been expired, you can follow these steps to fix it:
1. Navigate to your account setting to update the purchase code of the theme here:
2. Once done, the system show “You have successfully updated”
3. When submitting a new ticket, don’t forget to select the Traveler theme option in the list here: