In general, Activity has same features and functions with Tour service.
Simple, just navigate to WordPress Dashboard > Activity > Add New
You can refer to this video here to create a new Activity and setup full function for this service
1. General Setup
- Title: Name of the activity
- Content: Description of the activity
- Attractions: The list of attractions for the activity. You can also add more new activity attractions to this list.
- Languages: The languages list which activity support, such as English, Espanol, Francais, Japanese, Vietnamese…
You can also add more new Languages to this list.
- Feature Image: the thumbnail image which will be shown in the list of activity
2. Activity Settings
Activity location: choose one or multiple locations for the activity.
Real activity address: input detailed activity address, including number, street name, city/province, country.
Location on map: show activity location on the map in the front-end.
You can search activity location in the search box then these parameters will be auto-generated. Otherwise, you can input these parameters directly
- Latitude: the latitude unit of address
- Longitude: the longitude unit of address
- Map zoom: zoom levels of address
You can find latitude and longitude information on this website latlong.net
Properties nearby: the properties nearby this activity, will be shown on the map.
Click on Add New then input this information: Title, Featured Image, Description, Map icon, Map lat, Map long.
Set activity as feature: ON will set this activity as featured activity. The featured activity always shows on top of search results.
- Instant Booking: customer can book directly
- Enquire Booking: customer can only send an inquiry
- Instant & Enquire Booking: customer can book directly or send an inquiry
Activity single layout: choose the layout for the activity. This layout will be shown in the front-end with the end-customer. If not selected, the activity will use the default layout which is set in Theme Settings > Activity Options > Activity Detail Layout
Activity gallery: upload the photos of the activity
Activity video: input Youtube/Vimeo URL of activity video
2.3. Info Settings
Activity type: select activity type: Daily Activity or Specific Date
- With Daily Activity: go to the Price Settings tab to set the price, all days will display a general price in the availability tab. If you want to change the price for a specific day, you can change it in the availability tab also.
- With Specific Date: go to Availability to set the price for each specific date.
Duration: input activity duration
Booking period: select the minimum days to book before departure.
Activity time: the departure time of an activity
Min/Max of people: input the minimum and the maximum number of people required for this booking. If you have not set up those options, the system auto display the required minimum number for this activity as 0 and the maximum is unlimited
Venue facilities: input text. The facilities that customers may experience during activities
Activity Included/Excluded/Highlight: input information on your activity. It helps customers to check on the detailed information.
Activity program style: Select layout for activity program: image with text, background image, text with icon.
Activity program: Input activity programs description
Activity FAQ: input activity FAQ
2.4. Price Setting
Adult Price: input price per adult
Fields list discount by adult number booking: input the discount base on the number of booked adults. For example, set discount 10% for booking from 3 to 5 adults
- Title: Discount title
- Number of adults (From): input “from” the number of adults will be discounted, e.g: 3
- Number of adults (To): input “to” the number of adults will be discounted, e.g: 5
- Value of discount: the number of discounts, e.g: 10
Type of discount by people: set the type of discount by guest number booking: percent(%) or Amount
Type calculator of discount by people: set type of calculation discount Total or Person
Child Price: input price per child
Fields list discount by child number booking: input the discount base on the number of booked children. For example, set a discount of 10% for booking from 3 to 5 children.
- Title: Discount title
- Number of children(From): input “from” the number of children will be discounted, e.g: 3
- Number of children(To): input “to” the number of children will be discounted, e.g: 5
- Discount: the number of discounts, e.g: 10
Infant price: input price per infant
If your activity doesn’t allow children or infants, you can turn OFF the options below:
- Disable adult booking: Hide the field “number of adults” in the booking form
- Disable child booking: Hide the field “number of children” in the booking form
- Disable infant booking: Hide the field “number of infants” in the booking form
- Disable “Adult Name Required”: set ON to disable adult name required
- Disable “Children Name Required”: set ON to disable children name required
- Disable “Infant Name Required”: set ON to disable infant name required
If your activity provides some extra services, you can set it up on the Extra Pricing section:
- Title: input the title of extra service
- Name of Item: input the code name of the extra service: lower-key + prefix “extra_”. For example extra_pickup
- Max of Number: input the limit of this service
- Price: input price for extra service
- Required Extra: set ON when extra service always include in Activity Booking
Next, you set up for total discount section:
- Discount: input the amount/percent of total discount
- Type of discount: type of total discount: Amount or Percent (%)
- Sale schedule: If you want to set a schedule for sale on specific days ( such as sales off on holiday/festival) you should turn ON this option.
- Sale price date from: enter the starting date of sale for the present activity.
- Sale price date to: enter the ending date of sale for the present activity.
- Activity external booking: turn ON this option then enter an URL if you allow your client to book this activity on another site.
- Deposit payment options: Disable or enable deposit payment
- Disallow Deposit: disable deposit payment
- Deposit by percent: enable deposit payment. Input the deposit percent payment in the Deposit percent
Kindly be noted that the system will auto get and display the data from “Availability” section:
- (1): Refresh to update the price in the calendar when add price have an error
- (2): Display previous month(s)
- (3): Display next month(s)
- (4): Previous month day(s), or day(s) that have passed.
- (5): Next month day(s). To properly separate this day(s), we reduced the opacity.
- (6): Current day
- (7): Day with unavailable status. This day will not display prices
- (8): Day with available status. This day will display prices
- (9): Day selected when clicking on the calendar, move the mouse in the calendar to select multiple days
- (10) & (11): Selected period for which you can make a price
- (12): Set a price for an adult audience
- (13): Set a price for a child audience
- (14): Set a price for an infant audience
- (15): Price detail of a day
- (16): Set status for day range from (10) to (12)
- (17): Update price & status for day range from (10) to (12).
How to view calendar
- Item 1: Display previous month(s).
- Item 2: Display next month(s).
- Item 3: Day with unavailable status or past day.
- Item 4: Day with available status.
- Item 5: Day selected to book.
2.6. Cancel booking
You can set up your cancellation policy for the activity.
- ON: allow canceling the booking
- Number of days before the arrival: Number of days before the arrival which allow canceling
- Percent of total price: Percent of the total price for the canceling
- OFF: disallow canceling the booking
2.7. Ical URL
Setup to manual sync availability. Enter an ical URL and click the Import button. All data will be updated and shown in the Availability tab
Disable/enable specific payment method for this activity