Tour is one of the most feature service which serve a huge number of customer using every day.
Simple, just navigate to WordPress Dashboard > Tour > Add New
You can refer to this video here to create a new Tour and setup full function for this service
1. General Setup
- Title: Name of the tour
- Content: Description of the tour
- Feature Image: the thumbnail image which will be shown in the list of tour
- Tour Categories: The listed of categories for the tour, such as City trips, Ecotourism, Escorted Tour, Group Tour, Hosted tours…
You can also add more new Tour Categories to this list.
- Languages: The languages list which tour support, such as English, Espanol, Francais, Japanese, Vietnamese…
You can also add more new Languages to this list.
2. Tour Settings
Tour Location: choose one or multiple locations for the tour.
Real tour address: input detailed tour address.
Location on map: show tour location on the map in the front-end.
You can search tour location in the search box then these parameters will be auto-generated. Otherwise, you can input these parameters directly
- Latitude: the latitude unit of address
- Longitude: the longitude unit of address
- Map zoom: zoom levels of address
You can find latitude and longitude information on this website latlong.net
Properties nearby: the properties nearby this tour, will be shown on the map.
Click on Add New then input this information: Title, Featured Image, Description, Map icon, Map lat, Map long.
Is Iframe: turn on to enable iframe. This iframe will replace the position of map when displayed in Single Tour Layout
- Set tour as feature: ON will set this tour as Featured Tour. The featured tour always shows on top of search results.
- Booking Options:
- Instant Booking: customer can book directly
- Enquire Booking: customer can only send an inquiry
- Instant & Enquire Booking: customer can book directly or send an inquiry
- Tour single layout: choose the layout for the tour. This layout will be shown in the front-end with end-customer
If not selected, the tour will use default layout which is set in Theme Settings > Tour Options > Tour Detail Layout
- Tour gallery: upload the photos of the tour
- Tour video: input Youtube/Vimeo URL of tour video
2.3. Price Settings
There are two modes for tour price in this setting:
- Price by person: the tour has a price per person. For example, the price is 100$/person and changes base on the number of guests
- Price by fixed: the tour has a fixed price. For example, the price is 100$ and does not change base on the number of guests
2.3.1. Price by person
Adult Price: input price per adult
Fields list discount by adult number booking: input the discount base on the number of booked adults. For example, set discount 10% for booking from 3 to 5 adults
- Title: Discount title
- Number of adults (From): input “from” the number of adults will be discounted, e.g: 3
- Number of adults (To): input “to” the number of adults will be discounted, e.g: 5
- Discount: the number of discounts, e.g:10
Child Price: input price per child
Fields list discount by child number booking: input the discount base on the number of booked children. For example, set a discount of 10% for booking from 3 to 5 children.
- Title: Discount title
- Number of children(From): input “from” the number of children will be discounted, e.g: 3
- Number of children(To): input “to” the number of children will be discounted, e.g: 5
- Discount: the number of discounts, e.g:10
Type of discount by people: set the type of discount by guest number booking: percent(%) or Amount
Type calculator of discount by people: set type of calculation discount Total or Person
Infant price: input price per infant
If your tour doesn’t allow children or infants, you can turn OFF the options below:
- Disable adult booking: Hide the field “number of adults” in the booking form
- Disable child booking: Hide the field “number of children” in the booking form
- Disable infant booking: Hide the field “number of infants” in the booking form
- Disable “Adult Name Required”: set ON to disable adult name required
- Disable “Children Name Required”: set ON to disable children name required
- Disable “Infant Name Required”: set ON to disable infant name required
If your tour provides some extra services, you can set in up on Extra Pricing section:
- Title: input the title of extra service
- Name of Item: input the code name of the extra service: lower-key + prefix “extra_”. For example extra_pickup
- Max of Number: input the limit of this service
- Price: input price for extra service
- Required Extra: set ON when extra service always include in Tour Booking
Next, you set up for total discount section
- Discount: input the amount/percent of total discount
- Type of discount: type of total discount: Amount or Percent (%)
- Sale schedule: If you want to set a schedule for sale on specific days ( such as sales off on holiday/festival) you should turn ON this option.
- Sale Start Date: enter the starting date of sale for the present tour.
- Sale End Date: enter the ending date of sale for the present tour.
- Deposit payment options: Disable or enable deposit payment
- Disallow Deposit: disable deposit payment
- Deposit by percent: enable deposit payment. Input the deposit percent payment in the Deposit percent
2.3.2. Price by fixed
Base price: the price of total tour
The rest of the settings are the same as price by person
Tour type: Select tour type: daily tour or a specific date
- With Daily tour: go to the Price Settings tab to set price, all days will display a general price in the availability tab. If you want to change the price for a specific day, you can change it in the availability tab also.
- With Specific date: go to Availability to set price for each specific date.
Duration: input tour duration
Minimum days to book before departure: select the minimum days to book before departure.
Allow external booking: turn ON this option then enter an URL if you allow your client to book this tour on another site.
Min/Max of people: input the minimum and the maximum number of people required for this booking. If you have not set up those options, the system auto display the required minimum number for this tour as 0 and the maximum is unlimited
Tour Included/Excluded/Highlight: input information on your tour. It helps customers to check on the detailed information.
Tour program style: Select layout for tour program: image with text, background image, text with icon, background image with text
Tour program: Input tour programs description
Tour FAQ: input tour FAQ
Kindly be noted that the system will auto get and display the data from “Availability” section:
- (1): Refresh to update the price in the calendar when add price have an error
- (2): Display previous month(s)
- (3): Display next month(s)
- (4): Previous month day(s), or day(s) that have passed.
- (5): Next month day(s). To properly separate this day(s), we reduced the opacity.
- (6): Current day
- (7): Day with unavailable status. This day will not display prices
- (8): Day with available status. This day will display prices
- (9): Day selected when clicking on the calendar, move the mouse in the calendar to select multiple days
- (10) & (11): Selected period for which you can make a price
- (12): Set a price for an adult audience
- (13): Set a price for a child audience
- (14): Set a price for an infant audience
- (15): Price detail of a day
- (16): Set status for day range from (10) to (12)
- (17): Update price & status for day range from (10) to (12).
How to view calendar
- Item 1: Display previous month(s).
- Item 2: Display next month(s).
- Item 3: Day with unavailable status or past day.
- Item 4: Day with available status.
- Item 5: Day selected to book.
2.6. Tour package
This function allows the user to create their own package for the tour which may include other services in their site such as Hotel(Room), Activity, Car Transfer…
There are have 2 types of data:
- Getting services by location: It takes the service posts at the same tour’s location to display for your selection.
- Add new: you can add new data and set a price for it.
2.7. Cancel booking
You can set up your cancellation policy for the tour.
- ON: allow canceling the booking
- Number of days before the arrival: Number of days before the arrival which allow canceling
- Percent of total price: Percent of the total price for the canceling
- OFF: disallow canceling the booking
2.8. Ical URL
Setup to manual sync availability. Enter an ical URL and click the Import button. All data will be updated and shown in the Availability tab
Disable/enable specific payment method for this tour