Traveler SMS integrates Twilio API SMS to send messages to admin, partner, customer when customer makes the booking on Traveler theme.
I. Register account in Twilio
– Access to https://www.twilio.com/try-twilio?promo=0IMmyd
– There is one email confirmation will sent to you. Please check your inbox, click on the link to confirm.
– Then, they system will sent message or voice call to provide OTP to activate your account.
2. Get API
– Access to https://www.twilio.com/console to get API information.
II. How to install and setup Traveler SMS
- Step 1: Once, you have purchased this Add-on, extract this and you will see 3 files folder
- Step 2: Click on “Upload plugin” in dashboard and upload file traveler-sms.zip
- Step 3: Activate the plugin
1. Setting System
- Turn On Send SMS: Turn on/off sent message feature
- Twilio Phone Number: Enter phone number that register in Twilio SMS (refer section 2)
- Twilio Account ID: Enter account id (refer section 2)
- Auth Token: Enter token code (refer section 2)
- Message to Admin: The content of message that sent to Admin. Max 160 characters
- Message to Partner: The content of message that sent to Partner. Max 160 characters
- Message to Customer: The content of message that sent to Customer. Max 160 characters
We have provided some short-codes to add in message. It displays some booking information
- [booking_id] – Display booking ID
- [customer_name] – Display customer name – customer name fill in check out form.
- [customer_email] – Customer email – fill in check our form
- [st_country] – Customer Country
- [check_in] – Check In date
- [check_out] – Check Out date
- [customer_phone] – Customer Mobile phone
- [total_price] – Total Price
- [created_date] – Date of booking
Note: We are limit the content of messages are max 160 characters. In case, the content over this limit message cannot be sent.
2. Checkout page
When you are using Twilio SMS plugin, the “Phone” field will have country area codes. Please select the area code then enter the phone number excluding the area code, the leading 0.
Please refer our video guide here