Rental is one of noticeable features of Traveler. It is separate from other features, so you can turn Traveler into a website only for travel Rentals.
1. Add a list of Rentals on Homepage
You only need to add a new row then use element ST List of Rental to enter information:
- List ID in Rental : Take out special Rentals in this list by ID([Rental ID]), each item separated by a comma.
- Number Rental: how many Rentals you want to show.
- Order By : how you arrange list.
- None : take out default value
- Author : by order of authors (when an Rental is contributed by several authors)
- Title : by name of the post
- Type : by type of Rentals
- Date : from latest day or oldest day
- Modified : by order of modified time (In case you update promotion or information and want to highlight them in the beginning of the page)
- Rand : Order randomly
- Comment Count : order by the number of comments on each Rental ( in case authors activate comment feature of each Rental. The more comments Rental has, the more it’s moved to first lines.
- Price : order by price of Rentals and services
- Rate: Order by review ( star vote)
- Discount rate: Order by discount schedule.
- Order : arrange list ascending or descending
- Number of row : number of items in each line
- Location : if you want to take out all Rentals in ONLY one location, enter it here.
- Sort By Taxonomy : if you want to order items by categories.
2. Layout Rental Detail
To create an Rental layout showing detailed information, you need to use the following elements:
3. Layout Search Rental
To create a layout for searching Rentals, you need to use: ST Single Search(form Search is Rental) and information such as outstanding activities or famous spots.
4. Layout Search Result for Rental
To create a layout for showing Rental search results, you need to use ST Rental Search Result to get results and ST Filter to filter results by some criteria.
Some basic Amenities/Suitability of rental such as Kitchen, Pool, Wifi-Internet, Parking, etc and so forth, are provided on the theme.
When adding a new rental information, tick amenities/Suitability you want to. However, each rental provides its own Amenities/Suitability beside the basic ones, you can add more new Amenities/Suitability to the rental.
7. Create a Rental
Step 1 – Navigate to Rental in your WordPress admin sidebar.
Step 2 – Click on the Add New option to make a new tour. Create a title, and insert your description about Rental in the editing field. You can use any of our shortcode builder elements inside the post. Or use WPBakery Page Builder to build content for this Rental, it makes your single is nicely
You can add ST Post Data in single Rental layout to display this element
Step 3 – Add Amenities, Suitability, Rental Type from the right side. To assign it to the Rental, check the box next to the Attraction name.
Step 4 – For a single image, click the first Featured Image Box, select an image and click the Set Featured Image button.
Step 5 – Scroll down to Rental Settings box, inside you can custom information for your tour
Step 6 – Once you are finished, click Publish to save the post.