Setup Page function for Activity at Dashboard > Traveler Settings > Activity Options.
Create A Single Activity Layout
Step 1 – Navigate to Layouts and click Add New
Step 2 – Input a new name for your layout, then find the Layout Options box
Step 3 – Select Activity Single from the Layout Type dropdown list
Step 4 – Use Tour element to build content
Step 5 – Once you are done, be sure to Publish each page you create.
We have 3 available layouts for you to use.
Single Activity style 1
Single Activity style 2
Single Activity style 3
Display on front-end.
Single Activity Layout contains:
- Element 1 – ST Detailed Activity Gallery: display list of activity’s photos that you uploaded in Activity detail.
- Element 2 – ST Detailed Activity map : display map of Activity based on longtitude and latitude that you entered in Activity Detail
- Element 3 – ST Activity Video: display activity’s video that you uploaded in Activity detail.
- Element 4 – ST Activity Review Summary : Summarize the most review per activity
- Element 5 – ST Activity Booking Form : Add booking form for renting an accommodation
- Element 6 – ST Post Data : display a short introduction of Activity or you can use ST Activity Excerpt element
- Element 7 – ST Activity Review :display review of customers for each Activities
- Element 8 – ST Activity Nearby : display list of activity with similar features.
Here is a tutorial video of how to create a Single Activity layout.