To add search tab on home page, navigate to Traveler Settings > Search Option > Search Tab section (Fig.1)
In here, click to Item 1 – Add New to create new tab. You can:
- Item 2 – Title: Enter metabox title
- Item 3 – Show tab: Turn ON or turn OFF tab
- Item 4 – Icon: Set up an icon which appear in front of tab title
- Item 5 – Form Title: Enter Tab title
- Item 6 – Choose Tab: select Car type for this service
- Item 7 – Use HTML below: you can add a shortcode to display other element instead of displaying search form (Eg. this shortcode [st_activity_nearby] showing off a tour list nearby).
To create a Search Form in Home page as the picture below, you can go to Traveler Setting > Car Options > Car Search Fields
Now we provide some fields including: Where to go, When to check in/check out, Number of rooms and guests.
Additionally, depending on locations, you can add more options for Search form by clicking Add new, then put other information such as:
- Tittle: type text that you want to be the title of field
- Field name: we now provide some Field names such as: Pick-up-From, Drop-off To, Pick-up Date, Pick-up Time, Drop-off Date, Drop-off Time.
- You can customize size of Form layout 1 ( for normal/small Search Form) and Layout 2 ( for full-page Search Form )
- If you want this Field search to be compulsory, you just need to TURN ON this option.