To add search tab on home page, navigate to Traveler Settings > Search Option > Search Tab section (Fig.1)
In here, click to Item 1 – Add New to create new tab. You can:
- Item 2 – Title: Enter metabox title
- Item 3 – Show tab: Turn ON or turn OFF tab
- Item 4 – Icon: Set up an icon which appear in front of tab title
- Item 5 – Form Title: Enter Tab title
- Item 6 – Choose Tab: select Rental type for this service
- Item 7 – Use HTML below: you can add a shortcode to display other element instead of displaying search form (Eg. this shortcode [st_activity_nearby] showing off a tour list nearby).
To create a Search Form in Home page as the picture below, you can go to Traveler Setting > Rental Options > Rental Search Fields
Now we provide some fields including: Where (Location field or Location List field), When to check in/check out (Check in, Check out field) , Number of rooms and guests, price filter, name and some taxonomy field
Additionally, depending on locations, you can add more options for Search form by clicking Add new, then put other information such as:
- Tittle: type text that you want to be the title of field
- Field name: we now provide some Field names such as: Adress, Departure date, Arrival
- You can customize size of Form layout 1 ( for normal/small Search Form) and Layout 2 ( for full-page Search Form )
- If you want this Field search to be compulsory, you just need to turn ON this option.