Traveler have supported two Booking Methods:
- Modal Booking: With some of payment methods such as Submit form, Paypal, Payfast, Stripe.This option allows you to TURN ON Modal Booking for site.
- Woocommerce Booking: With all of payment methods that they support. This option is used to check Spam Booking, it only works with Modal Booking
1. Show Calculated Ajax Price on Single Service Page
The price automatically changes when editing the booking conditions in the sidebar
2. Show captcha
Only use for Modal booking
3. Card Accepted
This option allows you to add Card information on your site. It is same as data, do not use to pay anything.
Building card information to assign it for each service like this:
To add new Card item, follow these steps below:
- Title: Enter Title for Card item.
- Image: Upload an image for Card item.
4. List of Currencies
Add, remove a kind of currency for payment.
5. Currency conversion
It is used to convert any currency into dollars (USD) when booking in paypal with the currencies having not been supported yet.
6. Guest Booking
Enable/disable this mode to allow users who have not logged in to book
7. Woocommerce Booking
Enable/disable Woocomerce for Booking
8. Tax Option
Enable/disable this feature for tax when booking service.
You can select Tax has been included in the price of product or Tax has not been included in the price of product.
9. Booking Fee
This feature only for Modal booking method.